About the centre

My photo
Cheadle Hulme, Stockport, Cheshire, United Kingdom
A centre treating anything from sporting injuries to whiplash. The centre provides a calming space from within which fully qualified therapists provide a range of treatments. The services are intended to improve performance, mobilty and general wellness, enabling clients to live a healthier life. contact on 07770881876

Thursday 20 February 2014

Getting the right type of sports massage


Pre-massage: A sports massage treatment can aid your warm-up and help to increase your circulation and flexibility.
Post-massage: A sports massage will increase your circulation to speed the removal of fatigue toxins, relieve your muscle spasms and prevent soreness, minimising recovery time.
Fine-tuning: A sports massage will help identify the areas of biomechanical stress in your muscles and correct any misalignments before they become problems, enhancing your endurance.
Injury Rehabilitation: Sports massage speeds your healing, increases range of motion, reduces scar tissue allowing the muscle to expand/contract normally. Involves different techniques adapted to the injury and individual.

3 comments:

  1. Nice work! Your post is an excellent example of why I keep coming back to read your excellent quality content that is forever updated.

    Irvine Post Rehabilitation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mo. glad to hear my blogs reach out across the globe and are interesting. Will write more now I know my blogs are far reaching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am feeling excited to read your article.As I am studying on Osteopathy and thus I am collecting information about natural health like Chiropractic,Osteopathy,physiotherapy and remedial message therapy.But I hang out your post when I search about sports therapy and find a new topic which attract my interest.
    thanks
    Female remedial massage therapist

    ReplyDelete